Thursday, March 5, 2009

Still lacking here.

So I have seriously been neglecting my blog.
Part of it is the picture problem. I'm still a little afraid to get into the photo library. I need to fix that problem.
I haven't even taken a picture since last Monday when the pictures were deleted (a week and a half).
I got the camera out yesterday to take some pictures of the boys and the batteries were dead. So I got more rechargeables and those were almost dead. So I got out the charger and apparently two batteries leaked while they were charging last. I have no idea how. So now the charger doesn't work. So just another reason to not have new pictures.

But if you could just imagine... Reagan and Kiefer are still as cute as ever. They are as naughty as ever, also. Fully delving into their independence. Kiefer is still Kiefer. But Reagan has sort of become a different kid. He is enjoying the fact that, all the sudden, he knows how to pick on his brother. And he does it a lot of the times just to be mean. Or maybe I should say annoying. Not my precious Reagan, I know.

Today will be 80 degrees here, so I will dig for some AA batteries and get out the camera while we play outside.

That's all I've got for now. Sorry.

No comments: