Friday, June 26, 2009

clean floors and empty toy boxes

The other day, I walked into the boys' room to put something away and was surprised to see this:


The last time I had looked in, there were toys all over the floor. It even appeared like they tried to make their beds.

I called them in and asked, "You guys cleaned your room?" "Yes!" they said smiling. "You picked up all of your toys?" I asked. "Yes!" they said again, proudly, and ran back to the living room.

I looked at the toy boxes, and they seemed to still be a little empty. So, I pulled back the blankets and found this:



and this:



So, I guess the shove-it-all-under-the-bed-and-cover-it-up method just comes naturally?


2 comments:

Kim said...

Yes it does! How hilarious!

aunt tric said...

yes i think it does come naturally! that is too funny! can't wait to see you all Thursday!! love you!