Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Daddy stay home. Mommy go work"

Today started a new routine for Team Duntley. The boys' Mom's Day Out/Preschool program ended last Thursday for the summer.  I will still be working at the school 2 days a week throughout most of the summer, so Donnie will be staying home one morning a week with the boys. Aunt Kirsten, aka "KiKi," will be coming once a week also.   

I took some pictures on our way out the door last Thursday.   


Notice the height difference.  Reagan's got a good inch on Kiefer now.  


I wanted to take a picture by the car, so I said "Hey guys. Stand right here and let me take a picture."  So, instead they take off for a lap around the car. 


Reagan in the lead, Kiefer close behind. 


Coming around for the finish. 


"Okay, guys. NOW stand right here so I can try for a picture." 
"Okay, never mind. I probably have enough." 


Kiefer shouts "Hallelujah!"  and they head for their seats. 


And my last attempt at the church. At least you can see them dragging their puppies with them for naptime. 


1 comment:

Chris Lennon said...

Adorable as usual! Hey, off the wall question....does Reagan still like bananas? Have a wonderful day!