Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The real story




Here are the pictures that didn't make the cut for the birthday blog

Kiefer: Why do I have to hold this up?
Reagan: I'm too embarrassed.
Kiefer: Fine, I'll do it. Take the picture. 
Reagan: Wait! What was I supposed to do again?
Kiefer: Can we just get this over with? What are you doing?!
Reagan: Look what I can do!
Kiefer: This guy's pretty funny. 
Reagan: I'm pretty funny. 
Kiefer: I hope Aunt Kimmy appreciates what I am going through here. 
Reagan: Here,you hold it Mommy. 

And then we got this. With Reagan just looking like the perfect sign holder. And Kiefer still hanging in there. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute of the boys and thoughtful of you. Those two are something wonderful.

Anonymous said...

From this day forward every time I need a laugh, I'm coming to these pictures!

kim said...

I was taken off guard by seeing Mom's comment and it made me cry. I.miss.her.