Thursday, February 5, 2009

Girls kissing (my) boys

When I was walking the boys to their classroom this morning, Kiefer pointed at a girl and said "Tay-tee, Tay-tee."  I kissed and squeezed them and said good-bye and was putting their backpacks in their cubbies. I heard one of the teachers say to "Tay-tee's" mom, "I've never seen her do that!" The mom said, "I haven't either, but Katie tells me every day that she kisses the boys at school." I'm half listening as I'm trying to scoot out the door, and then the mom looks at me and says, "And especially your boys! Katie says she kisses Reagan and Kiefer every day!"   

So, my boys have had their first "playground kiss." I never would have thought they'd be on the receiving end. When they were 2.  And, as Donnie said, from a "cougar!" (Katie is 3 0r 4)


*** Side note. I know I have been terrible with new posts lately. I feel like I haven't been home much lately and I haven't taken many pictures, which are usually the inspiration behind the posts.  Hopefully I'll get back to speed here soon before you all decide to quit checking up on us! 


3 comments:

Donnie said...

Playground studs, just like their daddy!

Anonymous said...

hopefully they wont date 23 year olds when theyre 16! =]

Anonymous said...

how cute! your boys sure have a few "tay-tee's" in their lives. I miss them, let's get together soon!