Saturday, April 19, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

It is very strange to be packing for a vacation to California and including jackets and long sleeves. Meanwhile, I'm filling Reagan and Kiefer's suitcase with t-shirts and other short sleeves because they are staying here in the 80 degree weather. I mean, we knew it would be chilly in Northern CA, but we didn't know it would be summer-like here.  Oh well.  

I think some of you took me seriously earlier and began praying for our trip. Some nerves about the traveling have gone away and I'm really just excited to go now.  Thanks. Keep it up. ;) 

I think the boys are understanding a little bit of me saying, "Mommy and Daddy are going bye-bye for a whole week" because they've been extra cuddly today.  And just a little secret: I think this will be just as hard on Donnie as it will be me. He has definitely been asking for more hugs and lovins from the boys today.  

I don't know if I will take the time to post anything while we're gone.  So, have a great week!! 

No comments: