Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful past midnight

I haven't posted in several days and I guess it is just because I've been too busy. With not one thing in particular, just a lot of this and thats. I've somehow become a night owl, not falling asleep before 12:30am the last 3 nights in a row. I am still confused about the first 2 nights, but tonight, I understand. Two friends, good conversation, and coffee. Well, Chai. But apparently there's more caffeine in that stuff than I've realized. (Or I'm just getting too old to handle any leaded drink past 7pm.) So while I am thankful for my dear friends Jessica and Toni meeting me for a little girl talk, I am also thankful for the following:

1) my husband, who will most likely get up with the boys in the morning and let me sleep until he needs to get in the shower
2) my boys, who I know will make me laugh tomorrow. and make my heart melt a little with their kisses. and unsolicited kisses at that.
3) and randomly, free babysitters in the form of Aunts (you need to do more laundry and eat more lasagna at my house! we owe you!)
4) and sort of randomly, but not really because I am always thinking of them... my mom and sisters. just because.

No comments: