Thursday, November 6, 2008

So Donnie took the camera and I feel lost.  

I can't take a picture of the boys wearing the bomber jacket I found on ebay to match the hand-me-down from cousin Carson. 

I can't take a picture of the unimaginable mess Kiefer just made while eating one single tootsie roll. 

I can't re-enact the scene from this morning to capture it on film... Kiefer dumping the Mr. Potato  Heads, running to the kitchen with the empty tub, putting it next to the counter, looking at me to make sure I'm watching, raising his eyebrows, hopping up on the tub, peeking around the Animal Crackers and smirking at me. 

I can't take a picture of the front yard and driveway to email to Donnie to show him how many leaves have fallen since he just raked them all up. 

I can't take pictures of them torturing each other right now. They are missing their wrestling time with Daddy and taking it out on each other. Laughing then crying then laughing again.

And I can't take a picture of a very simple thing that makes me so happy and sometimes quite literally warm-and-fuzzy each and every year around this time. I saw it for the first time this afternoon and it stopped me in my tracks.  But don't worry, I will snap a picture of that as soon as I get my camera back.  Any guesses?   

(Stacey don't cheat. Oh wait, you don't leave me comments. Nevermind.) 

No comments: