Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I started the day in sort of a poopy mood, so I decided I should snap out of it. I haven't done Thankful Thursday in a while and Donnie took the camera with him to the NYC so I can't just snap a picture of an adorable little boy to post here.  So here I go. 

I am thankful 
1) that Donnie's trip is only 2 days
2) that he gets to go to our favorite place in the world yet again. even if it is without me. 
3) that the nuisance of a tree, otherwise known as a Sweetgum tree, is in full color change mode. reds, yellows, and oranges all on one tree.  (and all over the driveway and yard ;) 
4) that the boys like their preschool and never have a problem with me leaving them 
5) for my coffee this morning


Okay short list.  But I should be getting myself and the boys ready for the day instead of doing this.  Yikes. We have to be out the door in 23 minutes and we are still in pjs!  (But lunches and bags are packed and really, I'm waiting for a load of laundry to finish in the dryer. I would like to say I was just extra ambitious and started laundry early today, but really, the boys just needed some clean pants!) 


No comments: