Monday, April 6, 2009

kiefer allen.

the love of my life. 
your dimple makes me want to kiss your face. 
all day. 
your laugh makes me laugh. 
out loud. 
every day. 
you crack yourself up. 
and everyone else.
your zest for life, for adventure, is inspiring. 
and tiring :) 
you love your brother and want him to be happy. 
you give the best bear hugs. 
so I hear. 
because they are reserved for daddy and brother.
but I get perfect kisses, fish kisses, and blown kisses.
I look at you and I can't imagine a day without you. 
without your hugs. 
your kisses. 
your unconditional love. 
you want to open the door for everyone. 
and close it. 
and open it again. 
you are strong willed and independent. 
and soft hearted and passionate. 
kiefer allen. 
you are the love of my life. 



2 comments:

Chris Lennon said...

Andy your love for ur kids is so wonderful! i know they know it and i just hope someday they realize how loved they are, which i know they will! U r an awesome MOM!!!!

RachD said...

He is adorable!!