Monday, April 6, 2009

reagan andrew.


the love of my life.
your eyes literally twinkle.
your smile makes me smile. 
every time.
the way you take care of your brother shows me 
that you are such a good person. 
bringing him his doggy. 
grabbing his hand when he falls. 
you have a heart that wants to help. 
love. 
care. 
you love music and are a fantastic whistler. 
clapper. 
dancer. 
singer. 
I look at you and I can't imagine a day without you. 
without your hugs. 
your kisses. 
your unconditional love. 
I laugh at your stubborn streak.
because I know where it comes from.
and it will get you in trouble. 
and serve you well at the same time.
you have a silly side that makes me laugh out loud. 
every day.
reagan andrew. 
you are the love of my life.  


2 comments:

4under3 said...

See, I knew you would fall in the category of "Never Flips Off Grandma."

And, Oh Reagan. You take care of your brother? I love that!

Tiff

RachD said...

This is so sweet and the picture of Reagan is priceless. :)