Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little catch up

Thursday: New Year's. Me, Donnie= sick. On the couch. In the chair. Not to get up for anything but the needs of the boys. And those were few. Thankfully they let us get away with snoozing on and off.  I was still in my robe while I napped during the boys' nap.  I only got out of my pajamas to make grilled cheese for dinner. 

Friday: Much of the same. Boys all better. No more coughing (maybe a few here and there).  Me, Donnie, still sick. Blowing noses all day. Headaches. No one got out of pajamas at all. The boys went to bed in the same pajamas they spent the whole day in. Neither complained.  Cancelled surprise date night. Instead, more couch time. Sick of tv. 

Saturday: On the mend. All four of us went to the Y. The boys played. Donnie cleared some sweetgum balls out of the driveway. I cleaned (oh there's lots more to do after doing nothing for 2 whole days) and went to WalMart.  And date night tonight. A little dinner (that Donnie really couldn't taste) and returning/exchanging some Christmas presents.  


No comments: