Monday, January 26, 2009

Update

Ways I know I've been too busy:

+ I had a James Patterson Alex Cross book from the library and had to return it after two weeks without even cracking it open. 

+ I fall asleep anytime I try to read anything else. Even things I enjoy reading. 

+ I haven't updated this blog in 5 days. 

+ I haven't looked at friends'/cyber-friends' blogs in more than 5 days. 

+ My list of to-do's has become a pile of to-do lists. 

+ I haven't put my boys to bed since Friday night.  (and wouldn't have tonight if my Bible study hadn't been cancelled because of the ice) 

But things have slowed down a little, and I will be here all day tomorrow because of the weather. No school for any of us. 

Here are a few pictures of the last couple days. 

Reagan's block tower he built all by himself. 

Our awesome find at Border's on date night. 
A childhood favorite of mine.

Reagan showing his brother who is boss. Or at least
 who can be boss at least once in a while.. 

And proof that today was just one of those days
Dinner in our jammies. Or Pizza in our pjs. 






No comments: