Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yea, my boos.

My day started with some snow. Yea.

But then it stopped snowing after a light dusting. Boo.

And its really, really cold here. I know, not compared to where a lot of you live. But its cold here. -1 was the windchill when we woke up. 14 degrees actual temperature. It seemed like it was going to be miserable taking Reagan and Kiefer to school in those conditions. Today was the most they've ever been bundled. It was actually pretty cute. Until I had to shove them in their car seats because all the extra bundling didn't really fit. And it definitely wasn't cute when we got inside the church and I saw Reagan's runny nose was freezing to his face. Boo.

And I'm currently at work (taking a short break I guess) and just found out two more of my clients have transferred schools. That makes 7 since I started. I've only had 21 total, so that is a third of my kids. Hmmm. I have two more that have to move apartments and might transfer. And they are my favorites (yes I have favorites) so then I might cry. Boo.

And soon I have to go to lunch with some friends from church to plan a going away reception for our Pastor and his family (more on that in another post). Double boo.

And then the grocery store. Boo. OR coffee with Donnie. Yea

And then picking my boys up and squeezing them. Yea. And then bundling them up again.

And then a hair appointment. A couple hours of quiet and a really, really good shampoo. Yea.

And then home to relax and play with my 3 boys. Double yea.

And then bedtime. My favorite. Not because of the free time that means for me, but because Reagan and Kiefer are usually at their best at bedtime. They cuddle and sing songs and sit on our laps. And give each other kisses and hugs and squeeze their puppies. And they smell like bedtime lotion. Yea. Yea. Yea.

And hopefully tonight, a little Turbo Jam for me since I can't get to the Y. Undecided between boo or yea.

AND THEN. Dwight and Andy. oh. yeah.

Phew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought the title was:
My Boobs... I was like What the heck? She has lost her mind.