Thursday, June 26, 2008

Randomness


I've been organizing pictures on our computer. Now, if I can just get them ordered, printed and put in albums, I'd be so happy.  ANYWAY... I came across this one that I took while I was bored the other night, waiting for something to download on the computer.  I never really think I look like my mom, but man, oh man... I do here.  Must be the glasses. 

*Mom, I need more pictures of you. I looked and looked to find one to post here to compare, and I came up with nothing. The only ones I have close up of you are ones where you are holding the boys while you were staying here after they were born. None of us were looking too spectacular then, so I decided not to put those up :)  


1 comment:

Donnie said...

You're the prettiest girl I've ever seen and this is a great picture of you!

I'm very lucky.