Monday, October 20, 2008

hairy legs, switching places, and pigs

Found in Parents magazine's "baby bloopers"...

"My mother was sitting on the couch next to my 4-year-old son, Wyatt, and she pointed out all the little hairs on his legs. Wyatt responded, "Mommy has pinchy hairs on her legs." 
from Melissa Barr; Pittsburgh, Pa. 

I was just talking to friends of mine about this.... I had shorts on the other morning (and needed to shave) and one of the boys was standing next to me and had his hand on my leg. I had an instant flashback of myself as a little one, brushing against my mom's legs and wondering why they were scratchy!!  (Sorry, mom! But apparently it happens to the best of us!) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was doing some work on the computer this morning and Reagan and Kiefer were sitting behind me reading books. 


I heard Reagan declare "ba-ba" which as those that spend time around them know, is their twin talk for "let's switch." (I don't know. It just is)  Switch toys, switch trucks... in this case, I assumed switch books. 

I hear lots of movement, look back, and see this 

Wait... double take. 

Apparently they needed to switch places in order to switch books. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just for an extra smile today... 

Kiefer doing his best pig impression. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS ALL JUST HILARIOUS!!!
LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU ALL TERRIBLY!

Anonymous said...

They are something.

RachD said...

Hahahaha this just made me whole day!!! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

okay....I know you know them the best but is it just coincidence that they were saying "ba ba" because there was a lamb on the page and this is what lambs and sheep say? maybe it was for both reasons :)

Andi said...

yes, coincidence. they will say "baa" for a lamb... however whether they are switching trucks or books or Mr Potato heads, it always "ba-ba"

Anonymous said...

haha! things only Mommy knows for sure.That's so cute! :)