Thursday, October 16, 2008

Look what I can do!

I suppose you are to be happy when  your children are smart. When they are imaginative. Innovative. 

Not this mama. 

Well at least not this time. 

They (and when I say "they" I mean "Kiefer") have figured out how to turn their toy tubs upside down and use them as stools. To get into changing table drawers for lotion. Kitchen drawers for silverware. On top of counters for (Daddy's stash of) candy corn. And they've fallen off a tub or two trying to reach things like light switches and mini blinds.  

I guess I'll count myself fortunate that it took this long. They've been dumping and using the tubs as seats for quite awhile. It was bound to happen. Its just too bad they don't like using the toy tubs for their intended purpose- holding the toys. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evidently the boys don't know that they don't need to climb on tubs to get "Dad's candy corn" stash...all they have to do is put their hands down the cushion on the side of the chair and they will hit candy corn pay dirt!!!

Donnie said...

Oh, that's hilarious!

I'll never live down the leaving candy corn bag in the purple chair!

RachD said...

hahaha how funny!! Donnie and his candy corn I swear! :)