Friday, October 17, 2008

Tummy troubles

*Update:
Reagan was better by Friday evening. Kept everything down from after naptime. 
Kiefer was fine all Saturday morning, had lunch, took a good nap, and had a snack. From that time, he quickly became sick, with a high fever and was very lethargic. He literally laid in a lap or on the couch from 4pm until bedtime. His fever is gone this morning, and he is doing better. He would get up and play, and then take a break on the couch for a while. Hopefully we will be in the clear tomorrow. 

I just wrote the beginning of a long-ish post and realized, this is probably too much information for most people. 
Let me sum up. Buttercup is marrying Humperdinck in little less than half an hour...

Oh wait, I got of track... 

Somehow we are sick here again. 
Kiefer didn't eat breakfast and acted like he didn't feel well. Uh-oh. 
But then Reagan is the one that has gotten sick. Three times to be exact. 
This happened with Kiefer like only a month ago. 

And just like last time... I will be stuck in the house. 
No Oktoberfest. 
No trip to the mall that was actually quite necessary this time. 
Bummer. 

But similar to how I love don't mind when Kiefer is sick 
because he lets me hold him, I am taking advantage of the extra snuggles from 
Reagan this morning. It is still different between the two of them. Kiefer doesn't 
feel well and he allows me to hold him and love on him. Reagan doesn't feel well 
and he wants me to hold him and love on him.

Please pray Reagan's tummy gets better quickly and that Kiefer doesn't get worse. 
Thanks.





1 comment:

RachD said...

awww poor boys!!!