Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Take two

Remember all the sentiment last night about my boys... 

Well, I am ready to throw them both outside and lock the doors until they can cooperate just a little. They are currently fighting over the same marker. One of their 6 markers. Its not a special marker. Its not even the best color (according to mom). But for some reason, they both must have it.  I try to equally divide the (in this case) markers. I try to explain none are better than the other. I try to put some space in between the boys.  But they insist on sitting practically on top of each other, with all the markers in the middle, grabbing at the same one. So I've learned to leave the room and let them figure it out.  

I am hearing the Fridge DJ and silent mouths from the kitchen. They must have worked it out.  

Now. Naps in 45 minutes. ;) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've solved your own dilema. Let them figure (fight) it out or you will spend the next 16 years being a referee. Great job Mom!

4under3 said...

Do you know what I JUST realized??? YOU picked BOTH Lilah AND MAX.


TOTALLY didn't catch that one while I was writing down my favs. Kristen--the other winner--just made note of that.

Great minds, really do think alike.
Oh, and you know Mck Mama? Do you read hers? Because back when she was asking our opinion for her REAL baby, I voted Max for her because I loved it so much back then. And I'm serious about loving Lilah even when my youth pastor had theirs.