Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A little rest and some pictures

I don't know how it is in other homes, but when someone isn't feeling well here, there is a lot of whining. Which cause a lot of annoyance. Which causes a lot of frustration. Which causes a lot of exhaustion.  But whew... the little ones are in bed (and no coughing for 8 straight minutes!) and I am taking a break.  I haven't felt well all day, which is largely in part from waking at 3am to do Kiefer's breathing treatment and then not falling back asleep until it was almost time for Donnie to get up.  Man, I don't know why I can't fall asleep when I am so exhausted.   But that's a whole other topic. 

Here are some pictures I promised.  In random order. 

The little guys passing out presents to their cousins on Christmas morning. 
Playing with new puzzles from Great Grandpa Dorothy and Great Grandpa Willy
Opening presents on Christmas morning
Bathtime with cousins (Hannah, Kiefer, Olivia, Reagan)
Grandpa Willy blowing out 85 candles on Dec. 24th! (Love those two.)

No comments: