Monday, December 8, 2008

Stage Debut

Reagan and Kiefer participated with the other toddlers at church yesterday in their first Christmas program. We listened to "Jingle Bells" and "The Virgin Mary Had a Baby Boy" in the car on repeat for about 10 days to prepare.  

I was quite surprised that Reagan actually rang his bell during the entire Jingle Bells song.


Kiefer, on the other hand, did not move or change his expression during the entire performance. I guess he's shy. (HA!)


Their costumes were adorable. Unfortunately, they left Reagan's vest on underneath so he looks a bit like a shepherd boy ready to play football. Still way too cute.  










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that top picture of Reagan looks like dad.

Can't wait to see the video!

Andi said...

I thought that about Reagan's picture, too. Something about the expression and his hairline, too.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kim & Andi, since I started reading on this blog I thought Reagan looked like your Dad from the get go! How crazy is that! Gotta love that! All the good genes from both sides of the family in these kids that's for sure!
Andi, I hope u remember me, I know you were pretty little when I was in the "picture"! I sure love your Family! "You" what a totally amazing, awesome Mother! How the heck do you do it? How amazing! What a neat way to communicate with everyone!
You should take up writing~I'm sure you would be a very well known author in a very short time & I'm sure u hear that all the time! LOL!
Tric keeps me up to date from time to time about all of you! I think of all of you so very often and truly enjoy all the updates here! Tell the whole Family Hi for us!
Hard to believe, but my kido's are Benjamin 7, Samantha 14 and Joshua 16! Feelin' pretty old about now....but time flies when ur having......"fun" parenting!

Chris Lennon (Jack & Sheila Long's daughter)

RachD said...

I love these pictures! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

That is the exact same thing I thought about Reaqan the first time I saw the picture!! They are both so adorable! Kiefer looks like he is trying to be a reindeer.
love you all and miss you terribly!