Thursday, May 15, 2008

Too Scary

Okay, so I'm not sure what's happened to me. I used to watch scary movies. I "grew up" watching horror films. I may have closed my eyes during the very worst parts, but I could handle most of it. In high school, my favorite movie was "Scream." I saw it in the theater more than once (I think the only time that's happened), I owned it, I had it memorized. In college, anytime a scary movie came out, I always saw it. Fast forward to today. "Scream" was on tv. I watched part of it in the middle of the afternoon. And I had to turn the channel during the scary parts. I don't watch scary movies anymore. They're too scary. There was a preview of some looks-way-too-freaky-for-me Liv Tyler movie on tv today and I couldn't even watch the whole trailer. I don't know what's happened. I guess it's not a bad thing. Just weird. Thanks for listening. :)

(Somehow I can still handle reading thriller/crime novels. And some pretty graphic ones. Hmm)

No comments: