Friday, September 26, 2008

Mental health days and other random thoughts

+ today would have been a day that I called in sick to work. I miss that perk. I may have mentioned that in the past. 
+ this coffee is not helping
+ I wonder how old my boys will be before I want to stop kissing them and squeezing them and telling them I love them every 7 minutes.  
+more importantly, how old will they be when they make me stop doing that. 
+ I turn 30 next week and it really hasn't fazed me. I wonder if that's denial or acceptance. 
+turning 31 may be worse because my mom was 31 when she had me and I always thought that was old. 
+I have a 20% off and $10 coupon to use at Gap and I don't feel like going. shoot. 
+I have to do laundry today or the boys and I won't have anything to wear tomorrow. Its been a very long time since that has happened.
+I don't remember mosquitos being a problem heading towards October, but they are still hanging out around our house. Sometimes sneaking inside still. 
+Elmo just sang a lullaby and I think I fell asleep a little. 

1 comment:

Donnie said...

Wait until 3:30 and I will do the laundry.