Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fall for a day

***Update*** We took the boys to the play area at the mall on this rainy night. While waiting for my drink at Starbucks, I hear "Pumpkin Spice Latte for Madeline." What? Pumpkin Spice Latte?!  How'd I miss that? Its back?! Oh, it really is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. (for me, folks.) Its a good thing I had already splurged on my 2nd favorite drink, a Caramel Macchiato. But its you and me next time, PSL. ***

This 60-something, windy, cloudy day is making my heart go pitter patter.  I've already pulled out the Kaffe candle and if the ingredients were in my kitchen, there'd be chili in the crockpot.(Hmm... actually. I think the only thing I'm missing is an onion. hmmm..)  Now, I need to get working on this....  









3 comments:

Donnie said...

"It's you and me next time, PSL", lol. You sound like Gary Gulman.

Andi said...

oh. Gary Gulman. love that guy.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I've been saying for days that I was going to get my fall decorations out... but you beat me!

As I drove through Starbucks yesterday, the barista asked me how I was doing, and I very enthusiastically replied "GREAT" and she said that was the best answer she's heard all morning and I said "It's rainy, it's chilly and YOU HAVE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!--it is a great day!" All was right in the world that moment.

-erica